In July 2002, Sabrina Granata and Bradley Yaeger made the decision to dissolve their partnership. Both are currently in the process of searching for new partners. I wish them the best in their future endeavours and will leave this site up as a memorial of their partnership, and how much I enjoyed watching them skate together.
- This page is where you'll find the latest news on Sabrina and Brad, and info about any of their upcoming competitions, TV appearances, or other events.
- Want to know more about Sabrina and Bradley? Read their bios here.
- Competitive Record
- Results from over their years as a team.
- Photo Gallery
- A few photos... hopefully there will be more soon!
- Related Links
- Articles, links to past results, and other related links.
- About the site owner, contact info, and other site information.
The Latest News
- February 6, 2002 - The Windsor Star has an article about Sabrina and Brad and their training mates, Siobhan Karam and Joshua McGrath.
- January 26, 2002 - This site becomes the first Granata and Yaeger fan site online! Happy surfing!
- January 11, 2002 - Sabrina and Brad win the bronze medal in their first year as Juniors at the Canadian Championships. Congratulations!
The photos on this page are property of Marg Burwell. Please visit her website for questions about photo use and to view more of her lovely photos.
HOME | Bios | Competitive Record | Photo Gallery | Links | Contact